THE FIRM has been rendering its services under certain Business, Economic and Social objectives of the following provided that:
- To carry on the business as the ‘Collective Mark’ of ‘Centre for Policy Research, Bangladesh’ through ‘Technology Licensing’ or ‘Franchising Agreement’
- To develop and promote the ‘New (Matrix) Method of Economic Analysis’ in the world.
- To develop and promote the IPDP – Intellectual Property Development Program in the world.
- To establish an Innovative Industrial Environment (IIE) in Bangladesh and other developing countries in the world.
- To promote the IIC – Innovation and Innovator Cell networks in Bangladesh and beyond.
- To attain the business objective the firm may enter into Partnership, Joint Venture, Venture Capital, Innovation Management, Technology Transfer, Joint Product Development and Public-Private Partnership.